- 640 Total Phase One Area Pads
- 260-acre business park with developed pads for corporate users.
- Sites available, some may be subdivided
- 2700 S. Bangerter Highway (4000 West) , Salt Lake City, Utah or 2400 South Bangerter Highway
- Ten minutes from downtown Salt Lake City
- Five minutes from the Salt Lake International Airport
- Within 45 minutes of internationally famous ski resorts
- Quick access to major roadways of SR201, I-80, I-215, I-15, Bangerter Hwy., and 5600 West
- 27-hole Stonebridge Golf Course
- Mature, tree-lined streets with decorative lighting
- Miles of jogging and biking trail system, and 8′ streetside walking paths
- Manicured grounds and lush parkways
- Tranquil lakes and waterways
- Employee picnic areas along greenways
- Plentiful natural habitats, wildlife, and wetlands
- Panoramic mountain views and vistas
- Rock covered bridges
Site Access (See regional map)
- Parkway Boulevard—2700 South
- Corporate Park Drive—4800 West
- Lake Park Boulevard—2400 South
- Currently eight corporate offices make Lake Park their home. See businesses listing.
- Major population base of 1,808,488 in the Salt Lake Valley within thirty minutes of the Park.
- Utah is home to one of the most linguistically diverse populations in the United States.